September 11, 2001

 MEMORIAL
SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001



While I cannot name all those who lost their life and those who survived the
September 11th, 2001 attack. I'm making and dedicating this page to all involved.



    A total of 2,977 victims died in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, across the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and Flight 93. 
  
World Trade Center (New York):
     2,753 victims died inside the Twin Towers and on the ground, including 343 firefighters and 71 law enforcement officers.

The Pentagon (Virginia): 
    184 people died, consisting of 125 civilian and military personnel inside the building and 59 passengers/crew aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

 

Shanksville (Pennsylvania)
    40 passengers and crew members died aboard United Airlines Flight 93


    
Twin Towers
Twin Towers


Maj. Ronald D. Milam
August 8, 1968
 

SGM Lacey B. Ivory
November 11, 1958


LTC Karen I. Wagner
February 22, 1961


Ret. Lt. Gen. Patricia D. Horoho
March 21, 1960

 

Melissa C. Leo
Speaker
September 14, 1960

Firefighters    Pentagon    Lists Of Victims    Never Be Forgotten     

World Trade Center Missing Persons    CNN.com Memorial   


 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Structure Fire leaves home destroyed

Spring & Summer Fire Prevention

Protecting America's Consumers