Atheist, Deist, Truth, False

 


    First off, let me say I read when something catches my eye. I've study about Christian Life, Atheist Life, and Deist Life. Now, I came across a Facebook User Miracle Touch Network aka Holy Spirit Tv. 

    He brought up this typic and named a few people and what they "supposedly said." Now, one out of the Six Names was correct to a point. 

    It is amazing "Just How" people automatically believe what is "said or posted" without verifying its authentication because about 90% of the time not true or misleading and may even be mixed with truth and untruthful information. It's best to Verify your source of information before spreading it nd fully believing it to be true.

    
Adolf Hitler quotes "In Mein Kampf that people more easily fall victim to a "big lie" than a small one because they cannot imagine someone having the audacity to distort the truth so colossally (extremely, vastly, or to a very great degree).


    In addition to this: 
The "Big Lie" Concept: He argued that a massive falsehood carries a force of credibility for the general public.

    
With this concept, People often mix up Hitler's writings with a different popular saying; "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

    Many people mistakenly attribute that repetition quote to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, but historians have found no primary source of him ever saying it.

    Adolf Hitler viewed Jesus through a distorted, antisemitic lens, separating him from traditional Christianity to fit Nazi racial ideology

    The King James Version Bible I read from has this to say about False Prophets and Teachers alike: 

  • Matthew 7:15–16: Warns that false prophets come in sheep's clothing but are inwardly ravening wolves, recognizable by their fruits.
  • 2 Peter 2:1: Mentions false teachers bringing in "damnable heresies".
  • Matthew 24:24: States that false prophets will perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, the very elect.
  • 1 John 4:1: Advises believers to "try the spirits" because many false prophets have gone into the world.
  • Jeremiah 14:14: Notes that false prophets prophesy lies in God's name without being sent by Him.
  • Their Fruit: Jesus explains that just as a tree is known by its fruit, prophets are judged by their actions and teachings.
  • Their Disguise: They appear harmless or righteous, but their inner intent is destructive.
  • Self-Appointed Messages: They proclaim messages from their own hearts rather than from God. 


  • Now here is what Miracle Touch Network aka Holy Spirit Tv posted

    S = Saying  - A = Response (as I have study)

       S: Founder of the Church Of Satan, the famous satanist, Anton Szandor LaVey’s last death bed words were, “Oh my, oh my, what have I done! There’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong!”

       A: Anton Szandor LaVey Apr. 11 1930 - Oct. 29 1997 did not say those words; that claim is a false rumor as he was Unconscious at Death.

        S: Voltaire (1694–1778), an atheist, said, “I am abandoned by God and man! I shall go to hell! O Jesus Christ!”

       A: There is no historical evidence supports the claim that Voltaire said that. Witnesses at his actual deathbed recorded a much more characteristic, calm, and witty response when a priest asked him to renounce the devil: "This is no time to make new enemies


        S: David Hume (1711–1776), an atheist, said while dying in utter despair, “I am in the flames!”

       A: David Hume did not say “I am in the flames!” or express any such religious despair on his deathbed. The quote is part of a long-standing genre of pious deathbed conversion myths and fabricated final testimonies

        S:: Thomas Payne (1718–1799), an atheist, said, “I would give worlds, if I had them, if the Age of Reason had never been published. O Lord help me! Christ help me! Stay with me! It is hell to be left alone!”

       A: Thomas Paine (spelled Paine, 1737–1809) did not say those words, and he was not an atheist. Paine was a deist (someone who believes in a creator God but rejects organized religion and miracles). He explicitly affirmed his belief in God in The Age of Reason.

        S: Thomas Scott (1808–1878), an atheist, said, “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there is both, and I am doomed to peridition by the just judgement of the Almighty.”

       A: Thoma Scott was an atheist and did speak of this.. Also in reference to Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I have swallowed nothing but smoke." is false.

        S:: Aleistair Crowley (1875–1974), Englands most wicked man, “I am perplexed. Satan get out.”

       A: Aleister Crowley did not say “I am perplexed. Satan get out” as an attested final statement, and his correct lifespan was actually (1875–1947), not 1974.

        
    John 4:1-6 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.


    Eternity is too long to be wrong!!!

          

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Structure Fire leaves home destroyed

    Spring & Summer Fire Prevention

    Protecting America's Consumers