Ethics Attack on my comment.


   On August 30, 2026, I comment on a post to Rave Hollyhill aka Rave Rescues post 35K followers Unfiltered & no nonsense. If you want sugarcoating, scroll on. Ethical decisions over public approval

The original post: August 30, 2026 at 11:22AM Reads as follows:

    "This is absolutely horrible. They weren’t chasing or searching for some dangerous criminal. They were searching for a missing preteen/teenager... thankfully, she was later found perfectly safe and sound and was NOT in this random families horse pasture. (Shocker) This was not some high anxiety, high stress situation involving an immediate threat to anyone’s life. There was absolutely no reason for an officer to enter someone’s horse pasture and shoot a family’s animal simply for making a noise.


My Original Comment on Post:

"While this is Mad Moment and a very sad one at best.


    Police can enter your property without a warrant to search for a fleeing suspect only if there is an immediate emergency, known as exigent circumstances.
This though, is not right! It sounds like the officer fired first and looked later. I hope you are taking legal action against the officer(s)."

Sense the posting, Rave Hollyhill, (Rave Recuses) made this comment:

 1 day Ago:

    "actually it doesn't sound like that at all. They tried to taze the donkey and then decided that instead of leaving or exiting the pasture shooting him was the correct step."

My Response was:

    "And what was the purpose?"

Rave Rescues Response was:

    ""they feared for their safety" because he was braying which is literally what they do to alert there's strangers." 

I responded:

    "SO this gives the officer(s) the right Rave Rescues to shoot your cat or dog or pet as justification?"

Rave Responded: 

    "sir why are you asking me like I can answer this question for you? Like I'm not the one that made the post to bring awareness to the situation... your questions need to be directed to the Cedartown Police Department not me."

 

Rave Rescues then responded:  
2 days ago:

    sir the only one defending an officer here is you so I'm not sure what's going on with your comments but I'd appreciate it if you just left at this point. You're contradicting yourself. You're the only person on this entire comment thread that tried to excuse what the officer did by making up a scenario when you did not have the facts. Now here you are arguing with people that were trying to explain something to you that you clearly did not understand in the first place."



I responded 9/1/26 with the following: 
    

In your response to the 1 day ago too my post, Rave Rescues stating "sir the only one defending an officer here is you so I'm not sure what's going on with your comments but I'd appreciate it if you just left at this point. You're contradicting yourself. You're the only person on this entire comment thread that tried to excuse what the officer did by making up a scenario when you did not have the facts. Now here you are arguing with people that were trying to explain something to you that you clearly did not understand in the first place.

I'm going to break my 1st response down for you.

1. sir the only one defending an officer here is you
My 1st post states: "This though, is not right! It sounds like the officer fired first and looked later. I hope you are taking legal action against the officer(s)."

2. I'm not sure what's going on with your comments
My Response: I went with "Facts" posted and "Commented" according to that comment

3. but I'd appreciate it if you just left at this point.
My Response: I believe you are the one who "Misinterpretation and are Twisted" comment to "fit your needs."

4. You're contradicting yourself.
My Response: Not just sure how you determined I'm contradicting myself in my 1st comment here.

5. You're the only person on this entire comment thread that tried to excuse what the officer did by making up a scenario when you did not have the facts.
My Response: No sir, I did not defend the officer. in my last part of the comment I stated,
"is not right!, taking legal action against the officer(s)" "Is Not" defending. And I made no "Scenario" comment in my post. I did comment "sounds like the officer fired first and looked later" as a jester or metaphor that the officer "Acted First." Same as someone metaphor saying "I'll shoot first, ask questions later"

6. Now here you are arguing with people that were trying to explain something to you that you clearly did not understand in the first place.
My Response: consider this entire comment an "Argument."
I did "Clearly Understand." And it "Appears," you are the one making unnecessary posts or, argument as you so placed. "Please note I said, "Appears" and is "Based on your comment

In response to your 2 days ago response:

1. actually it doesn't sound like that at all.
My Response: ??, What does not sound like that at all? Are you trying to respond to "sounds like the officer fired first and looked later.?" If so, that's a metaphor and not the actual fact(s).

2. They tried to taze the donkey and then decided that instead of leaving or exiting the pasture shooting him was the correct step.
My Response; Well you said "instead of leaving or exiting the pasture." How did You, arrive to that conclusion? There has yet been released video showing officer(s) state of being at the time. I stress and emphasize "Clear, There has yet been released video." This "does not" mean there is none, or suggest there is, Only that I'm not aware of or seen any.

3. This entire Response, or "Argument" as you placed is Only for this post, "August 30 at 1122 AM
My response: I read it entirety before commenting. Sense this post, I've seen the Chief's video comment as well.

In overall comment, I stated, "Sense this "was not" a high anxiety or high stress situation involving an immediate threat to anyone’s life. I feel there was absolutely no reason for the officer to enter someone’s property/pasture and just start shooting animal simply for being a natural born noise maker."

As you put it in your response, "I'd appreciate it if you just left at this point" meaning you should follow your own advice before jumping in your opinion to other comments. "at Lest" read the entire post and li I have done before 2 or 3 more times, "Just To" make sure I read and understand it correctly

And before you try to "twisting" this around, "I've misread or misunderstood" comments before. And I've corrected it if I've noticed it was not right, or someone points it out to me. I've even taken them down. Why? Because I made an mistake with the comment, or I learned something totally different than for the comment.

Rave Rescues response to that post 9/1/26

    "I'm not reading all that. You not being able to let go of a situation is absolutely crazy to me. To come back and repeatedly respond, then when you don't get a response you make a whole separate comment thread. That is absolutely insane."

My Response:

    
I felt you "would not" Rave Hollyhill Rave Rescues simply because The information, sorry comment, was "appropriate" to all your jargon comments."

Please try to have a wonderful life. I'm praying for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Structure Fire leaves home destroyed

Spring & Summer Fire Prevention

Protecting America's Consumers